- BIO -
Born and raised in Danville, Indiana, I spent my youth sewing, working on my family's farm, and showing horses in 4-H. I was surrounded by incredibly creative and intelligent family members who were constantly working with their hands. Creating, engineering, making, improving, nurturing - the work of a farming family is never done. My heritage is rooted deep in the hills and plains of the Midwest and Appalachia; my family history upholds mastery of sewing and quilting as an art form.
I bring my years of western wear design experience to Nudie's, specializing in women's tailoring, fit, and patternmaking. Previously producing under my own western wear label Rockin' B Clothing, prior to partnering with Nudie's, I am extremely passionate about western wear, custom clothing and perfect construction. I currently oversee all custom and RTW design and production for Nudie's Rodeo Tailors, and I also enjoy working on freelance graphic design and illustration projects.
I graduated from both the Fashion Institute of Technology (NYC) and Purdue University with degrees in fashion design in 2007. I reside in the Mojave Desert north of Los Angeles, where my husband and I are restoring our 1950s mid-century modern ranch home.
- PRESS -
- ROCKIN' B CLOTHING -
- NUDIE'S RODEO TAILORS -
- NOTABLE PROJECTS -
• "I Saw The Light" Film, November 2015 - Costume Design for Tom Hiddleston + Elizabeth Olsen - Nudie's Rodeo Tailors custom suits, shirts and skirts
• Editorial + interview, Cassidy Magazine, Summer 2015
• CMT Awards, June 2014 - Kacey Musgraves and Lee Ann Womack Performance - Custom dress
• Rose Parade 2014 - Norco Cowgirls Rodeo Drill Team - Custom Jackets
• American Country Awards, December 2013 - "Best Dressed" - Singer/television host Ali Dee
• Miss Rodeo California 2013-present - Wardrobe Sponsor
• Designer to Rodeo Queens for Miss Rodeo America including: MRCA + MRWA 2015, MRNM 2014, MRSD 2013, MRCA 2013, MRCA 2014, as well as queens at every level of competition
• Featured Designer in Cassidy Magazine, Winter 2013
• Featured in American Cowboy Magazine, December 2013
• Featured in Cowboys & Indians Magazine, 2013
• Featured Designer - Cowboy Couture - Santa Clarita Cowboy Festival 2013
• Featured on CNBC's "Treasure Detectives" - Tuesdays at 9pm EST
• Best Senior Collection - Purdue University 2007
• Best Construction, Ann Day Furs Award - Purdue University 2007
• Critic's Choice Circle - AAS Juried Show - Fashion Institute of Technology 2006
• Featured Exhibitor - AAS Juried Show - Fashion Institute of Technology 2006